Brucke (the husband), Kenya (the wife), and Troy (the boy)

Friday, June 19, 2009

Firefighter?

First, I decide to let Troy hold the hose pipe while I wash down his swing set and patio furniture. His "job" was to help me rinse off after I soap it up. Well, he enjoyed making mud puddles instead. Soooo, here we are, soap drying on the patio furniture and I ask him to rinse it, well, he threw a complete temper tantrum and actually threw himself in the mud and was kicking and screaming and rolling around like a little pig. I couldn't help but laugh. All because I had to take the hose pipe out of his hand for like 5 seconds!

This afternoon, we are washing the boat, the car, and the dog! I feel like we've spent the entire day playing in the hose pipe and mud! Ofcourse Troy is the one doing the "rinsing" but most importantly getting to hold the hose. Maybe Troy will make a great fire-fighter one day~

No comments:

Post a Comment