Brucke (the husband), Kenya (the wife), and Troy (the boy)

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Grinch

Why am I a snow Grinch this year? Well, unfortunately I don't happen to have a huge selection of snow gear in maternity clothes, that makes playing in the snow difficult. It took me like 30 minutes to find something to wear, and 30 minutes outside, then a big ol wet puddle of mess to clean up afterwards!  Also, Those who don't work, don't get paid!  I don't get paid maternity leave, so my 5 1/2 weeks of vacation have already been assigned to March.  Here we are in January and I know atleast 2 of those days are gone or unpaid! Ugh! I also hate being stuck inside. I like to know that I can safely get in my car and go on my merry way if I want. Today, I didn't clean house, do laundry or anything! Troy and I baked muffins and cookies this morning and after a failed attempt to make a snowman, and the largest snow angel (Mine) ever seen, we came inside and haven't been out since. Even Troy hasn't asked to go play again in the snow!  Oh Well. That's my gripe for the week! Baby Norah Kinsley Brucke will be here the week of March 7th! Only 8 more weeks left! Hope everyone else enjoys the snow, but I will be glad to see it go!

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Snow this year = Blah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a big snow fan. We literally were outside a grand total of 12 minutes...long enought for me to take some pictures.

    ReplyDelete