Brucke (the husband), Kenya (the wife), and Troy (the boy)

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cute Pictures

We had a great time at the fall for Jesus festival!
Granny and Troy at Hollywild on the Safari bus. I really thought I loved this place but ohmygosh, I have changed my mind!  There were chickens just walking around the restroom and my poor lil guy was scared to death to go potty. I told one of the workers and she said "oh, they just wander around wherever they want". Ugh. This visit really grossed me out. We are strictly a Christmas Lights visitor from now on. Chickens dancing and poopin around the potty is just gross! I skipped all the animal pictures, because if you've seen them once, you've seen them a hundred times!
We have had a really great weekend. Friday, we went to the Fall for Jesus Festival. I loved seeing so many people I haven't seen in so long. My favorite cousin from Walhalla was even there! My new Oktoberfest! Well, the Oktoberfest is in Walhalla and I used to really look foward to it because you just see everyone there. The past few times I've went I really haven't seen anyone. Guess I'm getting old!   We had some friends over to watch the Georgia/Carolina game! Wahoo, Go GAmeCoCks! I have one very happy husband! 

No comments:

Post a Comment