Brucke (the husband), Kenya (the wife), and Troy (the boy)

Sunday, August 29, 2010

11 weeks

I'm really having a hard time blogging. For one, I can't type with Brucke reading behind me or Troy climbing around in my lap. Yes, we still have a desktop and it's in the living room. Also, I feel like I  need to be by myself to think and type clearly. Ha, thats hardly ever! Anyway, Baby Update!  Today I am 11 weeks and 1 day. Wahoo! With Troy, I wasn't nearly as sick as I am this go round. BUT, I'm starting to feel much better! YaY! I also had my first ultrasound appt on friday, Aug 13th. Well, friday the 13th is def. a bad luck day.  My doctor's ultrasound equipment wasn't working, BOO! then, he was really pretty rude about the whole thing, and he didn't make over the fact that my husband took off work for this and my son was there to see the baby. Troy was so sweet, too. He told the dr that his mommy had a baby in her belly and really just talked his ears off and the dr. didn't even acknowledge him. Horrible appt.! Anyway, I switched Doctors! So, 2 fridays later, I had another appointment with the same group of Dr.s I  had with Troy.  It went sooo much better. Great ultrasound pictures and found out I am about a week further along than I thought. Honestly, I switched Dr.s to begin with so I could deliver at AnMed, But too bad cause I switched back to old faithful and am delivering at St Frances again.  Well, my timing is up, Troy wants to sit in my lap and is crawling all over me and my grammar, spelling and run on sentences will drive me nuts later when I read this. BUT, atleast I blogged! HAHA! Happy Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You will have to change your blog name to raising troy and ____________. Or it could be raising troy and i'm pregnant. wow, im not very creative :)

    ReplyDelete