Brucke (the husband), Kenya (the wife), and Troy (the boy)

Monday, August 2, 2010

a little of this and a little of that...

We had a really great weekend! Our buds that left us and moved to Texas were in town all last week. Friday was Bruckes Birthday, so we went out to eat with his parents, aunt and uncle, and Chris and Erin. Afterwards, Troy spent the night with Granny so we could have some adult time with the Terrys. We ran into my BFF from high school, Pam and her sister Kristy. We were going to take the boat out Saturday, because T-Man has talked about last wkend all week, but we had such cloudy weather that we decided to stay home. Troy and I both have a summer head cold, blah. Brucke's boss gave us a 12 volt cadi escalade for TMan, and boy, does he love it! Thank God it wasn't blazing outside and he spend most of the day riding his cadi around the yard.  He was running a little bit of a fever, so Tylenol he got and we tried to not let him get too hot. Sunday, we skipped church. Troy and I were up early and he was a little cranky so we just stayed home. By this time, we were all getting a little bored with the staying at the house deal. Well, actually I would have been fine if I could have slept all day! I guess the pregnancy tiredness has officially kicked in, plus having a little bit of a cold.  We dosed off and on all day! The weather was GREAT this wkend and it was so nice to get a break from the heat. Also, 2 chinese websites predicted I'm having a girl! WAHOO! Anyway, we like Jayden for a girl. That came out of a baby name book in Books a Million while Erin and I were in Heaven for maybe a hour friday night! HaHa! I love that place and yummy coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment