Brucke (the husband), Kenya (the wife), and Troy (the boy)

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekend Fun

                         The other day, I was painting my toenails and Troy wanted his painted. I tried to explain that little boys didn't paint their toes, but he had a total meltdown. Finally I gave in and painted his.  Yes, his daddy had a fit. They were painted maybe 30 minutes!
This is the first time big boy has gotten his hair cut without sitting in my lap. Very proud of him!
I am pretty sure we docked the boat at the muddiest place on lake Hartwell! Oh well, we had a great time! We decided to have a family day, and packed sandwiches and snacks and lots of water. Brucke let Troy drive the boat, we stopped and swam, and even got to feed some ducks! I just knew the little turd would take a great nap afterwards, but boy did he show me! All day and no nap! Also, he dressed himself that morning so he is not matching at all!  Troy showed us how to "swim" and he had a ball playing in the dirt and mud!
   

We ran into some ducks and fed them chips. Later, I was eating some chips and Troy said "Ducks eat chips, not us!" HaHa!

I forgot to flip this picture, but it's extra cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment