Brucke (the husband), Kenya (the wife), and Troy (the boy)

Friday, July 23, 2010

Random Thoughts

~ I see the doctor Aug 13 for my first prenatal checkup. Yes, thats Friday the 13th!

~ I am the type of person that stresses over something until I have it figured out. I am still trying to figure out what to do with Baby Brucke. I would love to keep the baby out of daycare for atleast the first 6 months, but I can't find anyone that would keep the baby in their home after I go back to work.

~ Swimming Lessons didn't help much with Troy's fear of water... Let me rephrase that, he loves water but only water he can reach the bottom.

~Our friends are in town from Texas! Looking foward to spending time with them!

~Brucke has a birthday coming up! I am planning a cook out and my in laws bought a huge blow up water slide, so hopefully we can borrow that. The kids will have a blast!

~I've learned to like Dora.  Troy loves Dora. 

~Retail therapy has worked wonders on me lately!

1 comment:

  1. Don't stress about someone keeping the baby - you still have 9 months to figure it out!!! I love retail therapy - I just wish I could use someone else's money for a therapy session :)

    ReplyDelete