Brucke (the husband), Kenya (the wife), and Troy (the boy)

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Complete and Utter Randomness

I am horrible at picking out meats when I grocery shop....anyway, I picked up a steak (thinking it was breakfast steak, aka cheap) with a 2 dollar off coupon on it. So I have all my coupons and am feeling really good about my mission to keep it under 100 dollars. I get to the check out and its 101! I haven't spent that in a long time! Anyway, I bought a 10 dollar steak!! By accident! Yes, I did take it back. Crap, that is McDonald's twice!  I am also very excited to pick out coupons tomorrow and looking at different blogs to help save more! My Friday's are like work to me. I drop Troy off at school, then I hit Bi-Lo up, with all my coupons and comparing...then I come home to do laundry and clean and write out bills. How does anyone work 5 days a week?? I have no clue.  Last night I watched 2 movies, off and on, between playing with Troy. I have a confession. I love a good thriller/horror movie! Anyway, one was called 5 Girls, and it was pretty good, but the other one was so disturbing! The Girl Next Door, a 1950's based on a true story film...Wow, I would not watch again. I can't believe that actually happened! horrible! Also, what about Precious?? Ughhh!  I have been sheltered, thank God!
We have been super stressed lately, so I called Granny for a much needed date night. Troy was so excited. He had his clothes on by 8 am and watched the window for Granny and Papa to get here. I guess he wanted to get away from us too!  Sooo, tonight we will finally watch The Hangover.   I promise I don't usually watch much TV but I am being super lazy and lovin our Netflix view instantly!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about your coupons and that you have finally seen The Hangover - What did you think - Did you laugh like crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you'd started a different blog! How behind am I!?!? Glad I'll get to keep up with your family again. Troy is a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete