Brucke (the husband), Kenya (the wife), and Troy (the boy)

Monday, May 10, 2010

Pictures!!

These are the hummers that take a group in the back all the way to the top of the mountain.
Us on the paddle boats

One of the youth Lodges. Each room sleeps 17 people with bunkbeds 4 high! Outside each Lodge, they have volleyball nets, basketball courts, Ping pong tables, etc

Mom and I outside the dining hall.




The view from the dining hall to the lodge.




After the incredibly scary (says me) ride up the mountain in the back of the hummer, you get this view!





Ok. The guys actually caught 2 turtles. They were going to make a stew! Yuck! Anyway, Troy asked me where they were going with the turtles and I said "they are going to cook them." he replied "In the microwave??"













I am such a great mom that I caught Troy a tadpole, yep thats mud on me!









Mom and cousin Angie








Brucke loved catchin all the big fish! Troy asked 100 times when we got home where the fish were at. Hard to explain that we threw them back!










No comments:

Post a Comment